* You are viewing the archive for February, 2011
I posted a goal page last year listing some fitness goal. One goal was to run 2 miles in under 16 minutes. Yesterday I acheived that goal!
One thing that has helped me to reach my goal yesterday was to set smaller goal to lead up to this goal. My first goal was to run a mile in under 9 minutes which ended up being fairly easy. After that I was shooting for a sub 8 minute mile and with a few months of running I was able to do …
In this interview I discuss with Missy Gordon her weight loss journey. She turned to YouTube to find her support group. Since 2009 she has lost 70 lbs and continues to progress towards a healthier lifestyle.
- YouTube and the YT WLC (weight loss community) can be a positive influence for weight loss
- Food Rules is one book that has helped Missy change her eating habits
- Every journey starts with a belief and first step.
Right Click To Download Audio
Marci Anderson is a Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant in Cambridge Massachusetts. She had a lot of expert advice to share. You don’t want to miss this interview. My recording of Marci’s audio was having issues. I tried cleaning it up in post processing but it still isn’t great. I’m still learning. I’m not giving up. Here is a brief summary of what to expect from the interview.
- You can eat anything … in moderation
- Learn techniques to overcome food addiction
- Food journal key to …